Wednesday, December 13, 2006





Another Warm Spell....now it's foggy and in the low 40's! So instead of pretty white snow, we have gooey brown mush-bummer! See, I love snow...that's why I moved up here from Indiana-more snow....so far my winter has been way too Indiana-ish. Before I came here, I'd applied for a job in Fairbanks, Alaska-now there's a place with snow! Their growing season is too short, though, so ultimately I believe this is a better place for me. But dang, I want some real snow! Plus I'm jonesing to go ice fishing, and this weather is not helping...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Where in Indiana did you live? I grew up in Ohio but so close to the Indiana border that it took us maybe 45 minutes to get to Ft. Wayne...

lisa said...

I used to live in Mishawaka...it's next to South Bend/Notre Dame. Where were you in Ohio as a kid? I have an aunt that lives in Hicksville, Ohio....